Our goal is to make you feel good and look good. If your order requires any adjustments, we will make the alterations in-house and return to you for a perfect fit. Unlike other custom suit retailers, we do not put limit on the number of alterations you can get. We want you to look as good as you feel about your purchase.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, you can return it for a full refund. All items must be claimed for return with 14 days of final fitting. All returns must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and must be in good and unworn condition. Any items that appear to be used or worn will not be considered for return.
Hudson Custom Suits (HCS) does not share customer information (including email addresses) outside the HCS brand unless it is necessary to provide you with products or services available from HCS. We may also disclose information when you tell us to do so, to identify or contact you, to protect your rights or the rights of HCS or as required or permitted by law.
We restrict access to your information to those individuals who need it to provide you with products or services available from HCS. Any third-party companies we use to provide you with products or services are required to keep your information secure and confidential. We collect personal information when communicating or interacting with you through hudsonsuits.com. Some examples include:
- when you request that merchandise be sent to you or others, make purchases or returns with us, place an order with us online, via phone, email or fax, or request an e-receipt
- fulfilling orders you place and delivering packages
- interacting with our websites or mobile sites, mobile applications and services
- when you participate in any of our programs such as contests, surveys, etc.
- contacting us with a comment, question or complaint